Why We Recommend (And Prefer) That You Entrust Your Website Hosting To Us
- Good design is only part of a successful website. The environment it lives in is equally important. If we control the website hosting, we can also track site downtime, bandwidth usage and other factors. This alerts us to problems before they occur and avoids frantic phone calls from anxious clients.
- It is much easier to fix problems if we have immediate access to the back end of the site. It can be frustrating for ourselves and our clients trying to deal with third-party hosting providers.
Some Extra Benefits For You If We Host Your Site
- We take care of all technicalities and configurations. You don’t need to have any knowledge of servers etc.
- Our Australian based server company provides us with 24/7 telephone and email support. Your website is backed up four times a day. In the event of a crash or technical failure, we can restore it to the previous version within minutes.
- All our plans are scalable. Our standard plan will suit the majority of small business sites. These usually have moderate traffic and need few changes once the initial work has been done. If your business grows you can shift to a higher plan at any time.
What Happens If I Want To Leave?
You are in no way tied to us. If you want to move to another hosting company, we will supply you with a copy of the site for the new provider. Most reputable design firms and hosting companies either use or are familiar with WordPress these days. The transition should thus be fairly seamless.